LAST MAN STANDING 1 RULES
Competition starts 19th October 2019
Premier League Season 2019/20
Winner Takes All
1. Select one team each week from the Premier League fixtures and submit your selection plus your name by texting it to 086-3327757 before Thursday at 7 pm prior to the weekend’s matches. Alternatively contact any committee member with your selection
2. If your selection [Team] fails to win you are eliminated from the competition.
3. You cannot pick the same team more than once during the competition [A team can only selected twice if the competition progresses past 20 weeks].
4. Any week a selection is not made by text/email by the cut off time [See rule 1] you will be assigned the first team that you have not previously selected by alphabetical order. Once you have made a selection you cannot change it.
5. In the event that any match involving a team that you have selected is abandoned, postponed or cancelled for any reason, you will continue to the next round of the competition. However your selected team will no longer be available for selection.
6. The entry fee for the competition is €10 and must be paid prior to the start of the competition.
7. Should two or more participants remain standing and all are eliminated in the same week, the Last Man Standing prize will be equally divided among them.
8. All selections from participants will be posted on the club website [www.wicklowrovers.com] prior to each weekend’s matches. Progression of the competition will be posted on the club website.
9. The committee’s decision is final regards Last Man Standing.